martedì, settembre 26, 2023

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After a long number of years (9) without nothing from Harry Potter, this year I got to read 2 screenplays, which are by far not my favorite reading, but you won't hear me complaining....
A different world and different people, but still the magic is there, and I loved it!

Dopo quasi 9 anni senza un nuovo Harry Potter, quest'anno sono riuscita a leggere ben due copioni, che non sono proprio i miei prediletti, ma non mi sentirete certo lamentarmi. Un mondo diverso da quello a cui siamo abituati e personaggi nuovi, ma la magia é ancora lí e mi é piaciuto molto!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: