giovedì, settembre 28, 2023

In Praise of Reading and Fiction: The Nobel Lecture by Mario Vargas Llosa

In Praise of Reading and Fiction: The Nobel LectureIn Praise of Reading and Fiction: The Nobel Lecture by Mario Vargas Llosa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Those were good times, when writer got the Nobel Literatur prize and were happy to oblige. This year Mr. Dylan was too busy but I don't really care as he is a singer and not a writer to me. So it was good to go back to 2010 and one of my favorite author ever.

Erano bei tempi quando gli scrittori ricevevano i premi Nobel per la letteratura e ne erano felici. Quest'anno il signor Dylan era troppo impegnato, ma personalmente me ne importa proprio poco considerato che dall'inizio mi é sembrata una pessima idea. Quindi é stato bello, anche se per poco, tornare al 2010 e alle parole di uno dei miei autori preferiti.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: