venerdì, settembre 22, 2023

One Hot December (Men at Work, #3) by Tiffany Reisz

One Hot December (Men at Work, #3)One Hot December by Tiffany Reisz
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The best of the 3 books in this series: Flash is a great character, your different heroine and she is so much fun that I laughed a lot while reading this book. Ian Asher is different also, I'm so fed up with brooding alpha man, I needed a laughing brilliant mind to get along with Veronica, that's why I liked them so much!

Il migliore dei 3 libri di questa serie secondo me: Flash é un grande personaggio, non la solita eroina dei libri d'amore ma una veramente cazzuta e divertente al punto che piú di una volta ho dovuto smettere di leggere per le risate. Ian é anche diverso dal solito maschio alfa tormentato, é simpatico e brillante ed é quello che ci vuole per Veronica, ed é anche la ragione per cui mi sono divertita tanto a leggere questo romanzo.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: