mercoledì, settembre 20, 2023

Review: The Dispossessed: An Ambiguous Utopia

The Dispossessed: An Ambiguous Utopia The Dispossessed: An Ambiguous Utopia by Ursula K. Le Guin
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I am probably one of the few people who appreciate Ursula K. Le Guin more for her fantasy story than for the sci-fi one. I found the idea of this book really good and brilliant, but the plot was for me slow and boring. I will probably go back and read the last one of The tales of the Earthsea, that I usually love.

È probabile che io sia una di quelle pochissime persone a cui i fantasy di Ursula K. LeGuin piacciono più dei romanzi di fantascienza. Per quanto l'idea di base di questo volume sia molto interessante e sicuramente fa pensare, la trama é lenta ed il libro noioso secondo me. Magari é il caso che io finisca il ciclo di Earthsea, che fino ad ora mi é piaciuto parecchio.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: