mercoledì, settembre 06, 2023

Beyond Surrender (Beyond, #9) by Kit Rocha

Beyond Surrender (Beyond, #9)Beyond Surrender by Kit Rocha
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The book is super, but I'm so sorry that this is going to be the last one about Sector 4; I know Gideon's coming but still....I really loved this series, since the first book, trough its ups and downs, I still consider it one of the best dystopic stories I've read....I'm going to miss you all!

Il libro é uno dei migliori della serie, ma il fatto che sia l'ultimo sul Settore 4 mi spezza abbondantemente il cuore. Lo so che sta arrivando la serie su Gideon, ma Dallas e i suoi mi mancheranno. Ho adorato questa serie dall'inizio, tra i suoi alti e bassi, e ancora la considero una delle storie distopiche migliori in circolazione. Mi mancherete tutti ragazzi......

THANKS TO KIT ROCHA FOR THE ARC!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: