lunedì, marzo 28, 2022

Review: Summer Nights with a Cowboy

Summer Nights with a Cowboy Summer Nights with a Cowboy by Caitlin Crews
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

And with this volume, the series set in Cold River and centered on the founding families should have come to an end, but I think it will continue with the "criminal" family instead, but I could be wrong.
Zack and Janie aren't a particularly memorable couple, but by then I couldn't skip them anyway.

E con questo volume, la serie ambientata a Cold River e centrata sulle famiglie fondatrici sarebbe dovuto arrivare alla fine, ma mi sa che invece si prosegue con la famiglia di "criminali", ma mi potrei sbagliare. Zack e Janie non sono una coppia particolarmente indimenticabile, ma ormai ero arrivata alla fine e non potevo saltarli.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: