giovedì, marzo 17, 2022

Euphoria by Lily King

Euphoria

My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I didn't like this book at all, even if I was eager to read it because it was the novelization of the lives of Margaret Mead and Gregory Bateson, and as a Psychotherapist I was looking forward to this story. It was a total disappointment either for the plot or for the way it was written. Most of the people appreciated this book so I'm sure it is my fault but it was an agony finish it and also the end was awful.

Questo libro non mi é piaciuto per niente, anche se non vedevo l'ora di leggerlo perché era basato sulla storia di Margaret Mead e Gregory Bateson, che per noi psicoterapeuti é una specie di santone. È stata una delusione su tutta la linea, sia dal punto di vista della trama che per quanto riguarda il modo in cui é stata scritta. Siccome molte persone hanno tessuto le lodi di questo libro é certo che la colpa sia mia, ma per quanto mi riguarda arrivare alla fine é stata una lenta agonia e, dulcis in fundo, anche la fine é bruttissima.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: