giovedì, marzo 10, 2022

Review: A Treacherous Trade

A Treacherous Trade A Treacherous Trade by Kerrigan Byrne
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This second book is even better than the first, mainly because it shows us other aspects of Fiona and especially of the Hammer and Aramis. Croft remains a bit in the background and maybe it's better that way, because I find him the least interesting and mostly two-dimensional of all the "suitors". This confirms itself in my eyes as a series worth reading and now I just have to arm myself with patience and wait for the third book, also because this second volume ended with a cliffhanger...

Questo secondo libro é anche migliore del primo, soprattutto perché ci mostra altri aspetti di Fiona e soprattutto di The Hammer ed Aramis. Croft rimane un po' sullo sfondo e forse é anche meglio cosí, perché lo trovo tra tutti gli "spasimanti" quello meno interessante e piú bidimensionale. Questa si conferma quindi ai miei occhi come una serie che vale la pena leggere e ora devo solo armarmi di pazienza ed aspettare il terzo libro, anche perché questo secondo volume é terminato con un cliffhanger niente male...

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: