sabato, marzo 05, 2022

Lilly: Bride of Illinois (American Mail-Order Bride #21) by Linda K. Hubalek

Lilly: Bride of Illinois (American Mail-Order Bride #21)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I didn't know it was a Christian romance, and first of all I have to say that this is not my cup of tea. I do not really appreciate that every two or three pages there is a praise to the Lord, it does interrupt the story in my opinion. Anyway this is the story of a mail order bride at the end of the 19th Century and it's a love story with an happy ending that can be easily read and, if you are into this stuff, appreciate.

Prima di tutto non sapevo che era uno di quei libri d'amore cristiani e di solito non é il mio genere, il fatto che ogni tre per due tutto si fermi per innalzare le lodi al Signore per quanto mi riguarda interrompe la storia. Comunque la trama é semplice ed é quella di una sposa su ordinazione alla fine del 19° secolo, dopo un'inizio abbastanza avventuroso si fa leggere e se é il vostro genere, anche apprezzare.

THANKS TO JESSICA VALLIERE FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: