sabato, marzo 19, 2022

The Striker (Highland Guard, #10) by Monica McCarty

The Striker (Highland Guard, #10)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was by far one of the best novels from the Highland Guards series and as I only miss one to read I'm pretty sure this is going to be my favorite. Eoin and Maggie have all the carachteristics to be two super strong charachters and sparks fly between them, even when he is sure she betrayed him.

Questa é sicuramente la migliore delle varie storie della serie Highland Guards e siccome ne dovrebbe mancare solo una sono anche certa che rimarrá la mia preferita. Eoin e Maggie fanno scintille assieme e sono due bei personaggi e poi il misunderstanding fra loro rende la storia, a mio modo di vedere, perfetta.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND GALLERY, THRESHOLD POCKET BOOKS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: