Vaim Hotel by Jon FosseMy rating: 2 of 5 stars
I’m sure it’s my fault, and I can’t appreciate this Nobel Prize in Literature because I’m not smart or well-read enough to do so, but I thought I’d left the theater of the absurd behind me back in my senior year of high school, when I was forced to study Beckett and Pinter—and yet…
Setting the plot aside, I also had quite a bit of trouble with the author’s writing style—which I won’t spoil for you—and in the end, I’ve read this Nobel Prize too, and I won’t be doing it again.
Sono sicura che é colpa mia e non riesco ad apprezzare questo nobel per la letteratura perché non sono abbastanza intelligente e acculturata per farlo, ma credevo di essermi lasciata le commedie dell'assurdo alle spalle ai tempi del quinto superiore, quando sono stata costretta a studiare Beckett e Pinter, e invece....
Tralasciando la trama, ho avuto anche le mie belle difficoltá con il modo di scrivere dell'autore che non vi spoilero e alla fine, anche questo permio Nobel l'ho letto e non lo rifaró.
I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.
View all my reviews
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento