martedì, ottobre 06, 2026

Review: Soulful Maximalism: A Colorful Guide to Living Boldly at Home

Soulful Maximalism: A Colorful Guide to Living Boldly at Home Soulful Maximalism: A Colorful Guide to Living Boldly at Home by Amber Guyton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm sure some people find this style appealing, but to me it all seems too busy, too colorful, and the fabrics too opulent. So regardless of the philosophy behind it—which I might even agree with—I wouldn't decorate my home this way.

Sono sicur che per alcuni sia uno stile congeniale, ma a me sembra tutto troppo carico, troppo colorato e i tessuti troppo ricchi. Quindi a prescindere dalla filosofia che c'é dietro e con la quale posso anche essere d'accordo, non arrederei cosí la mia casa.

I received from the Publisher a digital advanced review copy in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: