sabato, dicembre 23, 2023

Amsterdam: A History of the World's Most Liberal City by Russell Shorto

Amsterdam: A History of the World's Most Liberal CityAmsterdam: A History of the World's Most Liberal City by Russell Shorto
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Interesting and well written and not even boring in the historical parts! I liked this book a lot, I'm just sorry that I read it till the end when we were already back from Amsterdam, I would have loved to see many more places now that I knew their story!

Interessante e ben scritto e neanche troppo noioso nelle parti di storia! Questo libro mi é piaciuto parecchio, mi é dispiaciuto solo che l'ho finito quando ormai eravamo giá andati via da Amsterdam, perché avrei voluto vedere tante altre cose dopo averlo letto!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: