lunedì, dicembre 25, 2023

Review: The Secret of the Lady’s Maid

The Secret of the Lady’s Maid The Secret of the Lady’s Maid by Darcie Wilde
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I still can't believe that the turning point has finally arrived for Rosalynd and Adam, and as usual the author leaves things very vague, but never more so than in this case, the story behind the novel, however well organized, was but a side dish to what for me was THE MAIN STORY.

Non riesco ancora a credere che finalmente sia arrivato il momento della svolta per Rosalynd ed Adam, e come al solito l'autrice lascia le cose molto vaghe, ma mai come in questo caso, la storia alla base del romanzo, per quanto ben organizzata, non era che un contorno per quella che per me era LA STORIA principale.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: