domenica, dicembre 31, 2023

Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One and Part Two (King, #5 & #6) by T.M. Frazier

Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One (King, #5)Preppy: The Life & Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part One by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It makes me crazy that this story, which was one that I was looking for, is divided in three parts, as I have nothing better to do than wait....Anyway, this first part was good enough, but it finishes exactly where the forth book ended so still nothing new.....

Mi fa diventare matta il fatto che questa storia, una di quelle che aspettavo di piú, sia divisa in 3 parti, come se non avessi niente di meglio da fare che aspettare....Comunque, la prima parte non era male, se non fosse per il fatto che finisce esattamente dove si era fermato anche il quarto libro e quindi non ho saputo niente di nuovo e questo mi infastidisce parecchio....

Preppy: The Life and Death of Samuel Clearwater, Part Two (King, #6)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Not so much this second part, I was disappointed and most of all it could have been easily the end, but no...we will see but right now I'm not happy with the author I have to say....

Questa seconda parte non é proprio niente di che, sono rimasta delusa e soprattutto avrebbe potuto essere la fine del libro e invece no, devo ammettere di non amare particolarmente l'autrice in questo momento, ma sono sicura che mi passerá.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: