giovedì, dicembre 21, 2023

King's prequels by T.M.Frazier

The Dark Light of Day (The Dark Light of Day, #1)The Dark Light of Day by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The usual staff that's in every Frazier's book, but it seems to me that I like them despite my brain screaming a big NO every time I read (very very fast) her books, so I just have to accept that and keep on living and reading.

Le solite cose che ci sono in ogni libro di questa autrice, ma siccome mi sembra mi piacciano nonostante il mio cervello li detesti, continueró a leggerli (molto molto velocemente) accettando il fatto che questa é una delle tante cose che non posso né capire né cambiare, tipo la fisica quantistica.


Dark Needs (The Dark Light of Day, #1.5)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Short novella that has its use only in the introduction to the reader of King, which is not so epic anyway, I was expecting something better ;)

Breve storia che serve solo ad introdurre King, in maniera anche piuttosto banale se posso dirlo, mi aspettavo qualcosa di meglio.....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: