sabato, ottobre 15, 2022

Chasing Embers by James Bennet

Chasing EmbersChasing Embers by James Bennet
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

There was everything in this book to be one of my favorite: magic, love, witches and DRAGONS!!! Unluckily the mix didn't come out as I hoped and it took me a lot to get to the end of the book, which was, in a word, boring. I thinks 250 pages less would have done the job, but it was not my decision so maybe it just wasn't the right time for me to read this book.

C'era tutto perché questo potesse diventare uno dei miei libri preferiti: magia, amore, antiche maledizioni e DRAGHI!!!! Purtroppo peró, il risultato di questo intruglio é stato piuttosto deludente e ci ho messo una vita a finire il libro, che per riassumere in una sola parola, é stato proprio noioso. Magari se avesse avuto 250 pagine di meno avrebbe funzionato, ma non era chiaramente una mia decisione e quindi magari l'ho letto nel periodo sbagliato.

THANKS TO ORBIT FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: