martedì, ottobre 11, 2022

End of Watch by Stephen King

End of Watch

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

By far the best of the three. I'm going to miss this strange trio but I think the ending was a good one, even if.....but I will not spoiler something that is clear after the first 10 pages of the book. As usual Stephen King is one of the best narrator of our time and every one of his book, even the worst ones, are an enjoyable reading and if you ever read me dear author, as I'm one of your faithful reader, I wouldn't mind to see Holly again.

Sicuramente il migliore dei volumi che compongono questa trilogia e mi mancherá questo improbabile trio, anche se il finale era giusto cosí, anche se......Comunque, come al solito ogni libro di King vale la pena, perché lui é assolutamente uno dei migliori scrittori contemporanei e se mai dovessi mai leggere queste mie righe di fedele lettore caro Stephen, sappi che non mi dispiacerebbe rivedere Holly in futuro.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: