martedì, ottobre 25, 2022

How to Talk to Girls at Parties by Neil Gaiman (Goodreads Author), Fábio Moon (Illustrations), Gabriel Bá (Illustrations)

How to Talk to Girls at PartiesHow to Talk to Girls at Parties by Neil Gaiman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Since my first meeting with Gaiman I've always wondered how can somebody even start to think about half of the things he wrote, I mean this time two boys go to a party and they try to pick up a universe and a poem....seriously? Still this is one of the best comic I read this year, so have a try at that.

È dal mio primo incontro con Gaiman che continuo a chiedermi come faccia a ideare almeno la metá delle cose che scrive, voglio dire che stavolta ha scritto un fumetto in cui due ragazzi cercano di rimorchiarsi rispettivamente un universo ed un poema....come ha potuto anche solo pensarci? Eppure resta uno dei fumetti migliori che ho letto quest'anno quindi se vi capita dategli un'occhiata.

THANKS TO EDELWEISS AND DARK HORSE BOOKS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: