mercoledì, ottobre 19, 2022

Review: An A-Z of Jane Austen

An A-Z of Jane Austen An A-Z of Jane Austen by Michael Greaney
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Starting with a few key words, it was possible for me to dive back into the universe of Jane Austen's books and also to recall situations I had forgotten and to better understand a certain type of expectations and attitudes of the time.
For many anyway, but not for everyone, especially if you are not a lover of Victorian literature.

Partendo da alcune parole chiave, mi é stato possibile tornare ad immergermi nell'universo dei libri di Jane Austen e anche di ricordare situazioni che avevo dimenticato e di capire meglio un certo tipo di aspettative ed atteggiamenti del tempo.
Per molti comunque, ma non per tutti, specialmente se non siete amanti della letteratura vittoriana.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: