giovedì, ottobre 13, 2022

Review: Visual Thinking: The Hidden Gifts of People Who Think in Pictures, Patterns, and Abstractions

Visual Thinking: The Hidden Gifts of People Who Think in Pictures, Patterns, and Abstractions Visual Thinking: The Hidden Gifts of People Who Think in Pictures, Patterns, and Abstractions by Temple Grandin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had only read T.Grandin's articles up to this point and it is a pity. Certainly what I learned about visual Thinkers will be, and not only for me, a starting point to implement at least some kind of research, and then hopefully different kinds of school and university curricula as well.

Avevo letto solo articoli di T.Grandin fino a questo momento ed é un vero peccato. Sicuramente quanto ho imparato sui visual Thinker sará, e non solo per me, un punto di partenza per implementare quanto meno un certo tipo di ricerche, e poi spero anche diversi tipi di curricola scolastici ed universitari.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: