domenica, ottobre 17, 2021

Some Like it Scot (Scandalous Highlanders, #4) by Suzanne Enoch

Some Like it Scot (Scandalous Highlanders, #4)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Problem with this book was that, even if I liked Cat and Bear a lot, as a not mother-tongue all this Scottish brogue was almost killing me, at last at the beginning of the book. I would be interested to read the story of Elizabeth right now, she was an interesting character.

Fondamentalmente un libro carino se non fosse che lo scozzese impiegato in quantitá smisurata dall'autrice mi ha quasi impedito di continuare la lettura del libro, specialmente all'inizio, penso poi di essermici abituata. Ora non mi dispiacerebbe leggere la storia di Elizabeth, perché anche il suo di personaggio non era male.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ST.MARTIN'S PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: