giovedì, ottobre 21, 2021

Review: Bibliophile: Diverse Spines

Bibliophile: Diverse Spines Bibliophile: Diverse Spines by Jamise Harper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

To love this book, you have to know the story from beginning, otherwise it is just another coffee table book. To me is one of my favorites series (Bibliophile) and I love to read them over and over again.

Per amare questo libro bisogna saperne la storia dall'inizio, altrimenti é soltanto un altro di quei libri da regalare quando non si conoscono le persone che ci hanno invitato a cena. Peró siccome la serie Bibliophile é una delle mie preferite, anche questo sará un volume che continuerò a sfogliare e a consigliare.

I RECEIVED THIS ADVANCED DIGITAL REVIEW COPY IN EXCHANGE FOR A HONEST REVIEW:

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: