giovedì, ottobre 21, 2021

Good Earl Gone Bad (Lords of Anarchy, #2) by Manda Collins

Good Earl Gone Bad (Lords of Anarchy, #2)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked this second installment of "The lord of Anarchy" but I was really eager to read it because I liked Hermione since the first book and the same feeling I had for Jasper, even if at the beginning he was totally not so nice to her. I think now it's the time of Trent and Ophelia, but they do not seem so interested in each other, we will see.

Mi é piaciuto questo secondo volume della serie "The lord of Anarchy" anche perché non vedevo l'ora di leggerlo in quando sia Hermione che Jasper mi erano stati immediatamente simpatici sin dal primo libro, anche se lui all'inizio non si era certo comportato bene con lei. Ora penso sia il momento di Trent ed Ophelia, ma loro non mi hanno risvegliato lo stesso interesse né mi sembrano poi cosí presi l'uno dall'altro, staremo a vedere.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ST.MARTIN'S PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: