mercoledì, ottobre 27, 2021

Bound to Darkness (Midnight Breed #13) by Lara Adrian

Bound to Darkness (Midnight Breed #13)Bound to Darkness by Lara Adrian
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I knew I was going to read this book even if now, with all these new characters, I would have felt at loss. I knew from the beginning that I would have liked the story of Carys and Rune even if it was very similar to all the stories before theirs; what scares me is that I won't stop, probably I will read the next story also, maybe about the Atlantean and Brynne and in the end I would feel again like I do now: wondering why I cannot stop.....

Lo sapevo che avrei letto questo libro, anche se ora, con tutti questi nuovi personaggi, la maggior parte delle volte mi perdo e non so di chi stanno parlando. Lo sapevo dall'inizio che la storia tra Carys e Rune mi sarebbe piaciuta pur essendo molto molto simile alle tante che l'hanno preceduta; quello che mi preoccupa é che non mi fermeró, probabilmente leggeró anche il prossimo libro, che magari avrá come protagonista l'atlantideo e Brynne e alla fine mi sentiró di nuovo come ora a chiedermi perché mai non posso smettere di leggere anche questa serie....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: