martedì, ottobre 26, 2021

Review: Home for a Cowboy Christmas

Home for a Cowboy Christmas Home for a Cowboy Christmas by Donna Grant
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I didn't enjoy this book, perhaps because the premise was certainly not light or perhaps because there didn't seem to be any great chemistry or interaction between the two characters, which were prone to instalove anyway and that didn't sit so good for me.

Questo libro non mi ha divertito per niente, forse perché la premessa non era certo leggera o forse perché tra i due personaggi mi é sembrato che non ci fosse poi nessuna grande chimica o interazione e ciononostante si sono immediatamente innamorati, il che secondo me non aveva poi cosí tanto senso.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: