mercoledì, aprile 29, 2020

Who Buries the Dead (Sebastian St. Cyr #10) by C.S. Harris

Who Buries the Dead (Sebastian St. Cyr #10)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love Devlin, I love Hero and I love Jervis also, I know I'm not normal, specially about this last one; I actually prefer Sebastain since he has married Hero and she is just as strong as he is. In this new investigation we have disappearing heads, forgotten brother, coast mongers and kings, kings everywhere. I'm soooo looking forward to the next book where we may find some new information about my favorite Viscount's past.

Amo Devlin, amo Hero e anche di Jervis sono innamorata, so di non essere normale, specialmente per quest'ultimo; devo ammettere che da quando ha sposato Hero, Sebastian mi piace molto di piú e lei é proprio la persona forte che gli serviva. In questa nuova indagine abbiamo teste che scompaiono, fratelli dimenticati, fruttivendoli e re, re ovunque. Non vedo l'ora di leggere il prossimo libro dove forse posso venire a sapere qualcosa di piú sul passato del mio visconte preferito.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: