martedì, aprile 21, 2020

The Unlikely Lady (Playful Brides, #3) by Valerie Bowman

The Unlikely Lady (Playful Brides, #3)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really like this series, "The playful brides" are not your usual regency romance, the girls have spirit and the characters are intense. This time it was finally Jane's book, as a bookworm, she is since the beginning my favorite. Garret is also a very likable character so I read this book in one night and I regret nothing ;)

Mi piace davvero tanto questa serie, i cui libri non sono il solito regency romance, le ragazze hanno spirito e i personaggi sono ben descritti e hanno un qualche livello di profonditá. Questo inoltre, era finalmente il libro dedicato a Jane, l'intellettuale topo di biblioteca, da sempre il mio preferito tra le ragazze. Anche Garrett non é male come "eroe", quindi ammetto di aver letto questo volume in un'unica sessione notturna, ma non me ne pento.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ST.MARTIN'S PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: