giovedì, aprile 30, 2020

Review: Crush the King

Crush the King Crush the King by Jennifer Estep
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked this third book, which ends the trilogy or the first trilogy, we will see. Evie uses the old trick to fight the king of Morta and that thing was not so much to my liking, but all the rest of the book was pretty good, even if not as good as the first two.

Questo terzo libro mi é piaciuto, ma non mi ha fatto impazzire e ora staremo a vedere se é la fine della prima trilogia o LA FINE. Anche per sconfiggere il re di Morta Evie usa il vecchio trucco, ma ammetto che non mi é piaciuto tanto come escamotage, perché ormai me lo aspettavo. Resta comunque un buon finale, anche se non bello come i primi due.

THANKS EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: