sabato, aprile 25, 2020

A Good Rake is Hard to Find (Lords of Anarchy, #1) by Manda Collins

A Good Rake is Hard to Find (Lords of Anarchy, #1)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I must admit that I liked right away Nora and Federick, mostly because she is not the usual character that is associated with the heroines of novels regency. They also have a shared past and is therefore easier for me to imagine that their feelings were not then so immediate and not credible, as often happens in these novels where everybody seems to be lovestruck and falls immediately and totally in love.

Devo ammettere che Nora e Federick mi sono piaciuti subito, anche perché lei non é il solito personaggio che si associa alle eroine dei romanzi regency. Inoltre hanno un passato condiviso ed é quindi stato per me piú facile immaginare che i loro sentimenti non fossero poi cosí immediati e poco credibili, come spesso avviene in questi romanzi in cui sembra che regni sovrano il colpo di fulmine.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ST.MARTIN'S PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: