martedì, aprile 28, 2020

Review: Starbreaker

Starbreaker Starbreaker by Amanda Bouchet
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

ust as good as the first one, with the exception that this installment ends with a cliffhanger, which is something I really hate and I really hope that the third one comes as soon as possible. The adventures of Tess and Shade, plus all the crew of the Endeavour, reached a turning point and I cannot wait to see how is it going to end.

Bello come il primo, nessuna flessione, ritmo alto e grossi colpi di scena, unica pecca il finale che "non finisce" ed é una cosa che odio. Spero davvero quindi, che il prossimo arrivi molto velocemente. Le avventure di Tess e Shade, assieme a tutto l'Equipaggio dell'Endeavour, hanno raggiungo un punto di svolta fondamentale e non vedo l'ora di sapere come va a finire il tutto.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: