mercoledì, maggio 01, 2019

Review: American Witch

American Witch American Witch by Thea Harrison
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked this book a lot and I am really happy that, even if it is set in the world of the Elder Races, it is not about them. This is a very feminist novel in a way, I mean it is still a love story of course but it is also the story of a new beginning for a not so young woman. I was happy about that. All the rest is the usual witchcraft story ;)

Questo libro mi é piaciuto molto sia perché pur essendo ambientato nel mondo delle Elder races, non li prevede nella trama, ma anche perché l'ho trovato piuttosto "femminista" in un certo senso, pur restando comunque una storia d'amore, ma anche di un nuovo inizio per una donna non piú tanto giovane, il che mi ha resto piuttosto felice. Tutto il resto ha a che fare con la stregoneria.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: