venerdì, maggio 10, 2019

Review: Murder Fest

Murder Fest Murder Fest by Julie Wassmer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think that this is one of the best book in this series by far: dark, complex and not so foreseeable. or maybe it is just that I grow fond of the characters and I love to read about their story. I just would love a little bit more of Mike and Pearl, but ok, it is worth waiting hopefully....

Penso che questo sia uno dei libri migliori della serie fino ad ora: veramente complesso, drammatico e piuttosto imprevisto , o magari sono solo io che non vedevo l'ora di leggere una nuova storia. Mi piacerebbe soltanto che ci fosse un po' piú di Pearl e Mike, ma ok staremo a vedere se l'attesa verrá poi soddisfatta.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVEIW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: