venerdì, ottobre 26, 2018

Review: People of the Book

People of the Book People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked this book a lot, even if in the middle of it I just got a little bit bored. The story of a book trough almost 600 hundred years, from the first painter to the last owner, was really brilliant and it showed the world and its story from a different point of view. I think I will try to read some other books from this author.

Questo libro mi é piaciuto un sacco, anche se verso la metà ha avuto un leggero cedimento, ma poi si é ripreso alla grande. La storia di un libro attraverso quasi 600 anni di storia d'Europa, dalla prima pittrice a l'ultimo proprietario, permette di vedere il tutto da un differente punto di vista. Credo che leggerò altri libri di questa autrice.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: