domenica, ottobre 14, 2018

Review: How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence

How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence by Michael Pollan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I haven't made my mind up on this topic, but I find it very interesting and I also agree that the studies about mind and psychedelics has to go on, in a very controlled way but it cannot be stopped. I will try to stay updated on the subject even if there is my Ego that strongly disagrees :)

Non mi sono ancora fatta un'opinione certa sull'argomento che prevede lo studio del cervello alla luce del'uso controllato delle sostanze psichedeliche, ma sono comunque certa che le ricerche debbano continuare e debbano essere effettuate in modo strettamente controllato, in modo da poterne verificare la veridicitá dei risultati senza tema di essere smentiti. Cercheró di rimanere aggiornata sull'argomento, anche se il mio Ego non é assolutamente d'accordo.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW1

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: