mercoledì, ottobre 10, 2018

Review: The Fifth Season

The Fifth Season The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Some parts went fast, some other I was dragging trough but the first plot twist took me completely by surprise, not the second though. Anyway what really bothers me is that this book is the first in a series and I am pretty sure it would have been more packed and fast paced if it were a stand alone novel, which I would have preferred. But of course this is only my opinion.

Alcune parti di questo libro le ho lette molto velocemente, altre sono state faticosissime, comunque la prima rivelazione mi ha colto completamente di sorpresa, mentre la seconda era piuttosto chiara a quel punto. Purtroppo peró, la cosa che mi dà particolarmente fastidio é che questo é il primo volume di una serie, penso peró che sarebbe stato un libro molto piú avvincente se fosse stato un unico volume, perché cosí é piuttosto chiaro come ci siano delle parti unicamente riempitive e prive di utilitá per la trama.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: