domenica, ottobre 14, 2018

Review: Territory of Light

Territory of Light Territory of Light by Yūko Tsushima
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked this book, but in a way was so similar to some of my experience as an expat, that I didn't enjoyed as much as I could, because it was raw and too near some very bad memories of mine that even if it was pretty short, I couldn't read it in one setting. This was also ok because I read that it was originally published in a monthly magazine, but this didn't help the disconnection I felt between the chapters. A good book for the wrong person.

Questo libro mi é piaciuto, ma siccome era in qualche modo troppo simile ad alcune delle mie esperienze da expat, non mi é piaciuto tanto quanto avrebbe potuto, perché era troppo vicino ad alcuni dei miei peggiori ricordi.
Anche se piuttosto corto, per le ragioni precedentemente espresse, non sono riuscita nemmeno a leggerlo tutto di seguito, peró questo era anche il modo originale, in quanto ho letto che era uscito su una rivista mensile, il che spiega peró come mai i capitoli sembrano comunque tutti estremamente slegati tra di loro.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: