domenica, ottobre 14, 2018

Review: An Understandable Guide to Music Theory: The Most Useful Aspects of Theory for Rock, Jazz, and Blues Musicians

An Understandable Guide to Music Theory: The Most Useful Aspects of Theory for Rock, Jazz, and Blues Musicians An Understandable Guide to Music Theory: The Most Useful Aspects of Theory for Rock, Jazz, and Blues Musicians by Charles Bufe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This guide is very understandable, what I found difficult is Music Theory in itself :) I tried again and maybe now I learned a little bit more, but there are still things that I will not ever understand and will left me forever at the hobby level.

Questa guida é davvero molto comprensibile, cosa che non si puó dire della teoria musicale in generale, ma continueró a provarci anche se ci sono delle cose che non capiró mai e che mi condannano, come farebbe Dante, a rimanere nel girone musicale dei musicisti per hobby :)

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: