domenica, ottobre 14, 2018

Review: Among Others

Among Others Among Others by Jo Walton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked this book a lot even if I found the plot quite lacking, still the love of Mor for the sci-fi books for me were more than worthy a whole book whiteout plot I have to admit. Witches or not, fairies or not, what I sorely missed is a list of all the titles in the book to start going trough it in my sci-fi reading time. I hope that somebody on the web did it for me!

Questo libro mi é piaciuto molto anche se la trama é piuttosto scadente secondo me, ma l'amore di Mor per i libri e quelli di fantascienza in generale valgono piú di alcune lacune nella storia secondo me. Streghe o no, fate o meno, quello che piú mi é mancata é una lista di tutti i titoli nominati nel libro in modo da leggerli a mia volta; spero che qualcuno in internet l'abbia giá fatta per me!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: