martedì, ottobre 23, 2018

Review: A Snapshot of Murder

A Snapshot of Murder A Snapshot of Murder by Frances Brody
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book seriously disappointed me due to the fact that mostly is not well written, it seems to me in serious need of a good editing. The story is flat and boring and the culprit was pretty clear to me since the beginning, also because the introduction lasts fast half of the story if not more....I do not know what happened because I really like Kate but this novel is a failure.

Questo libro mi ha proprio deluso, prima di tutto perchè scritto male e sembra aver decisamente bisogno di un buon editing, inoltre la storia é piatta e noiosa, il colpevole chiaro dall'inizio e l'introduzione dura quasi metá del libro se non di piú....Non so bene cosa sia successo, anche perché di solito le storie di Kate mi piacciono molto, ma questo libro é un totale fallimento.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: