domenica, ottobre 11, 2015

The Story of My Tits by Jennifer Hayden

The Story of My TitsThe Story of My Tits by Jennifer Hayden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a super good graphic novel, not only because it's a good story, even if ok, the illustrations are nothing special, but it's told in such a witty and humorous way that sometimes you can forgot that the main topic is cancer. I would recommend all my friends to read it because it's not important if you had cancer or not, it's not about that, it's about life.

Questa é una bellissima graphic novel, non solo perché la storia é veramente carina (sulle illustrazioni diciamo che....ecco, ti deve piacere il genere), ma soprattutto per il modo in cui é raccontata: ironica, divertente, sarcastica....la maggior parte delle volte mi scordavo che stavo leggendo un libro che parlava di cancro, e non il segno zodiacale. Lo suggeriró a tutti i miei amici, perché non importa se sei o meno un sopravvissuto, l'argomento di questa storia é la vita.

THANKS TO NERTGALLEY AND DIAMOND BOOK DISTRIBUTORS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: