giovedì, ottobre 08, 2015

The Raider (Highland Guard, #8) by Monica McCarty

The Raider (Highland Guard, #8)The Raider by Monica McCarty
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Finally a book by McCarty thatwas a well worth read, in the last one I was really disappointed and I was deciding whether or not to abandon the series and now I think that I will continue! Robbie and Rosalyin are two beautiful people and she is not a soppy virgin you can fool by words, so I liked a lot of the clash between their two strong characters, now I wonder about who will be the next and I hope Seton, whose story took an unexpected turn.

Finalmente un libro della McCarty che si faceva leggere bene, gli ultimi mi avevano proprio deluso e stavo decidendo se abbandonare o meno la serie, credo che continueró! Robbie e Rosalyin sono due bei personaggi e lei non é una svenevole verginella che si lascia abbindolare dalle parole, quindi mi é piaciuto parecchio lo scontro tra i loro due caratteri forti, ora mi chiedo su chi sará il prossimo e spero su Steton, la cui storia ha preso una svolta inaspettata.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: