venerdì, ottobre 09, 2015

Jim Butcher's Dresden Files: Down Town by Jim Butcher, Mark Powers, Carlos Gómez (Artist), Stjepan Šejić (Artist)

Jim Butcher's Dresden Files: Down Town

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like Jim Dresden, either in books or in comics, and I liked this story also with a berserk Golem and "Gentelman Marcone" back in action, a little bit of pause from the red court. I'm looking forward to be updated with the books also, but I still miss 7 and I have no idea when I will be able to read them all.

Mi piace molto Jim Dresden, sia nei libri che nei fumetti, e anche questa storia con un golem fuori controllo e il ritorno di Marcone non é niente male, inoltre mi andava una piccola pausa dalla perenne guerra con la red court. Non vedo l'ora di leggere i libri che mi mancano della serie peró che mi sembra di essere schizofrenica, ma ne mancano ancora 7 e non ho proprio idea di quando riusciró a finirli tutti.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND DIAMOND BOOK DISTRIBUTORS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: