martedì, ottobre 13, 2015

Deceived (The Wicked Woodleys 2) by Jess Michaels

Deceived (The Wicked Woodleys 2)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love Jess Michaels' book, I love her not super beautiful heroines, her very human heroes and mostly I love the way she builds the stories where, of course, love always wins; so probably I'm going to binge reading this series also, as I did with the previous one ;)

Io li adoro i libri di Jess Michaels, mi piacciono le donne che non sono mai troppo belle e perfette, gli uomini che fanno tanti errori e sono proprio "umani" e il fatto che costruisca storie d'amore mai scontate anche se lo sappiamo tutti come vanno a finire questi libri; quindi é probabile che anche stavolta mi faccia una scorpacciata di questa serie, com'é successo con la precedente.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND THE PASSIONATE PEN FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: