martedì, settembre 24, 2019

Review: Wrapped Up in You

Wrapped Up in You Wrapped Up in You by Jill Shalvis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am a sucker for Jill Shalvis and this novel it is just what i like a lot of misunderstanding and of course the final happy ending. I am taking a break anyway from this series because all my favorite characters had their story so far, maybe I should start another series....

Le storie di Jill Shalvis mi piacciono tutti, inoltre in questa c'é anche la giusta dose di dramma prima di arrivare al lieto fine. Sta di fatto che ora peró mi prenderó una pausa da questa serie, perché tutti i miei personaggi preferiti hanno avuto la loro storia; probabilmente cercheró un'altra serie della stessa autrice....

THANKS EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: