martedì, settembre 17, 2019

Review: Like a Thief in Broad Daylight: Power in the Era of Post-Human Capitalism

Like a Thief in Broad Daylight: Power in the Era of Post-Human Capitalism Like a Thief in Broad Daylight: Power in the Era of Post-Human Capitalism by Slavoj Žižek
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It happens to me, that whenever I read Žižek, and it is not often, I start understanding a lot, than less and less and in the end I just keep on wondering what he meant; Thank God he usually writes a conclusion where he pin points the main topics and I finish the book with a relative sense of accomplishment. So this is my Disclaimer, read at your own peril....

Mi capita piuttosto spesso quando leggo Žižek, che non capita comunque spesso, di cominciare capendo quasi tutto e man mano che il libro prosegue diminuisce la mia capacitá di comprensione fino a quando verso gli ultimi capitoli non faccio altro che chiedermi cosa volesse dire e dove volesse andare a parare; fortunatamente arrivano le conclusioni dove l'autore tira le fila e in qualche modo concludo il libro con la sensazione di aver capito qualcosa. Questo é il mio avvertimento, leggete a vostro rischio e pericolo ;)

THANKS EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: