martedì, gennaio 09, 2024

Review: Slow Down: The Degrowth Manifesto

Slow Down: The Degrowth Manifesto Slow Down: The Degrowth Manifesto by Kōhei Saitō
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm not sure I fully understood what the author means by "degrowth communism," but he certainly pleaded his case in an extremely articulate way, so much so that by the end of this book I wasn't sure whether to set out to write a review or commit suicide directly....

Non sono sicura di aver ben capito cosa intenda l'autore per "comunismo di decrescita", ma sicuramente ha perorato la sua causa in modo estremamente articolato, tanto che alla fine di questo libro non ero sicura se mettermi a scrivere una recensione o suicidarmi direttamente....

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: