martedì, gennaio 23, 2024

Review: The Bookbinder's Guide to Love

The Bookbinder's Guide to Love The Bookbinder's Guide to Love by Katherine Garbera
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I had high expectations, but I would say I was rather disappointed by this story in which two people with a weighty past go from hating each other to a mostly unexplained insta-love. I didn't even get attached to the friends of Sera and probably the next protagonists, so I would say that this series, for me, ends here.

Avevo delle alte aspettative, ma direi che sono rimasta piuttosto delusa da questa storiellina in cui due persone con un pesante passato passano dall'odiarsi ad un insta-love per la maggior parte inspiegabile. Non mi sono nemmeno affezionata alle amiche di Sera e possibili prossime protagoniste, quindi direi che questa serie, per me finisce qui.

I received an Advanced digital review copy form the Publisher in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: