mercoledì, gennaio 03, 2024

Review: Frostbitten

Frostbitten Frostbitten by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I like the stories in this series, but I had grown fond of Millie and honestly expected a little more from her book, and Scott had never interested me that much. Other than that, the story holds more than one surprise twist so the murder mystery is not bad at all.

A me le storie di questa serie piacciono, ma a Millie mi ero affezionata e sinceramente mi aspettavo qualcosina di piú dal suo libro e Scott non mi era mai interessato tanto. A parte questo, la storia riserva piú di un colpo di sorpresa quindi il giallo non é niente male.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: