sabato, gennaio 06, 2024

Lady Mechanika Volume 1: Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse by Joe Benítez

Lady Mechanika Volume 1: Mystery of the Mechanical CorpseLady Mechanika Volume 1: Mystery of the Mechanical Corpse by Joe Benítez
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This graphic novel is really well done, but I was a little bit disappointed in the plot and the dialogues. This doesn't mean that I'm looking forward to read the second installment in this series as I have a big love for steampunk whatever the form it takes.

Questa graphic novel é disegnata benissimo, anche se i dialoghi e la trama in generale non sono proprio il massimo. Questo non significa che io non leggeró il secondo volume, anzi, considerato il mio amore per tutto ció che é steampunk.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: